Ladies Tennis Mornings – Bring a Friend Week!
Ladies Tennis Mornings are now running 4 days per week across the two Tennis World venues.
This week (starting Tuesday 25th – Friday 28th August), is ‘Bring a Friend Week’ where you can bring a friend (who has never tried the Ladies Tennis Morning program before) for free!
The week will be a great opportunity for you to share this fun program with a friend who might need a little encouragement to give tennis a try and/or would like to get back into the game.
Mornings start at 9.30am – 11.30am and include 1 hour of coaching, 1 hour of competition/match play, followed by complimentary coffee and cake.
A reminder, available sessions are as follows:
- Monday at Albert Reserve – 9.30am – 11.30am
- Tuesday at Albert Reserve – 9.30am – 11.30am
- Wednesday at the National Tennis Centre, Melbourne Park – 9.30am – 11.30am
- Thursday at Albert Reserve – 9.30am – 11.30am
- Friday at the National Tennis Centre, Melbourne Park – 9.30am – 11.30am
Hope to see you there!