Join us for SWITCH!
Date: Friday 1st September 6:30pm-9:30pm
Cost: $30.00 (Members get a FREE drink card)
Where: Tennis World Melbourne Park Indoor Courts
- ‘Open Division’ suitable for Advanced players
- ‘Social Division’ suitable for Beginner to Intermediate players
- All players can enter as team of 2 or alternatively enter as an individual and tournament staff will pair players up with a playing partner
- 5 teams per draw
- Top 2 scoring teams per draw move through to knockout Quarter Final stage
What is a SWITCH Tournament?
- Timed matches in (Round Robin) format
- Coach feeds from side of court to 4 baseline players (1 team at each end)
- After every point, the team the coach feeds to ‘switches’ sides (Eg; FH side player moves to BH side and BH side player moves to FH side). Players play out point and score tally is 1,2,3 etc,
- Every 10 points teams change ends. The Idea of Switch is to win as many points as possible in the given time