Summer of Tennis Operating Hours
View our revised hours across all venues
Closed from Sunday 24th December 2017 until Thursday 1st February 2018 (*Subject to change)
TW Melbourne Park Open Day 2018 – Sunday 4th February 2018 (Open to new customers only)
- Court bookings ONLY NO Cardio Tennis – Tuesday 2nd– Thursday 4th January 2018 from 9.00am – 5.00pm. Cardio Play 11:30-1:45pm
- Court bookings from Monday 9th– Friday 27th January 2018 (Monday – Friday ONLY) from 6.00pm – 10.30pm
- Cardio Tennis (Monday 9th – Thursday 26th ) sessions: 6.00pm, 6.45pm & 7.30pm and Friday sessions: 6.00pm and 6.45pm (Monday 15th January NO CARDIO)
Sydney Olympic Park
Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre hosts the Sydney International each year in January, a week before the Australian Open at Melbourne Park.
The venue will be operating reduced hours from Monday 18th December to Sunday 21st January with regular hours returning on Monday 22nd January.
Canberra Tennis Centre
Tennis World Canberra hosts the East Hotel Canberra Challenger each year in January, the week before the Australian Open at Melbourne Park.
The venue will be operating reduced hours from Monday 18th December 2017 to Sunday 21st January 2018 with regular hours returning on Monday 22nd January.
Centre Closed from 25th-26th December (inclusive), 30th December – 1st January 2018, 6-14th January 2018
Fitbit Cardio Tennis will re-commence from Monday 22nd January 2018.
Millswood Tennis Centre
- Closed from Saturday 23rd December 2017 – Monday 1st January 2018
- Coaching begins Monday 29th January 2018
- Venue will be open from 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday throughout January.
- Hosting Tournaments:
- Bronze JT – 11th – 13th January 208
- Combined Bronze JT & Bronze AMT – 16th – 19th January 2018