Tennis World and COVID-19
Keeping our community safe during the COVID-19 Crisis.
Update: Friday 30 October
We are pleased to now be able to offer and deliver a number of our popular programs through November and December.
From next Wednesday 4th November we are providing further member program opportunities under Pay and Play options including discounted court hire.
All memberships will continue to remain suspended for the rest of the year due to limited access opportunities across Melbourne Park in particular and current tennis return to play guidelines.
Some important points in relation current operations and resumption of activities next week:
- Tennis World will be strictly following the recently updated Return To Play Guidelines
- Only National Tennis Centre outdoor courts and Albert Reserve outdoor courts will be utilised under current guidelines
- Clubhouse/Reception access for toilets and check in purposes only
- Café will be open
- We will only be accepting card payments only and online bookings
- Parking is available onsite at both Albert Reserve and National Tennis Centre (tickets can be validated at NTC)
- MCA & NTC gym and Level 3 NTC lounge areas are not available for use