The Performance Program offers world class facilities in a squad training atmosphere with high quality registered and qualified Tennis Australia coaches.
The Tennis World Performance program has a proven track record in developing successful nationally and internationally ranked players transitioning into National and State programs, full athlete scholarships at US colleges, and on to the professional tour. The Tennis World Performance program will assist young players by creating opportunities for them to pursue and excel into their chosen field.
- The option to combine schooling with the Performance Program (Melbourne Only)
- Highly intensive on court training sessions based on best practices worldwide utilising both Outdoor and Indoor Plexicushion Courts and Outdoor European Clay Courts.
- Personalised coaching focusing on individual weaknesses
- Tennis Australia technical app video analysis including comprehensive biomechanical appraisal
- Tactical awareness and development
- Off-court physical conditioning in select group sessions/individual conditioning sessions available at cost
- Off- court psychological training sessions available at cost
- Technical aids including PlaySight data analysis and radar gun
- Comprehensive program Ladder Match Play utilising the Tennis Australia Match Centre
- Local competitions and tournaments
- Educational workshops
The program is tailored to suit the individual with numerous training options available from Part-time to Full-time. For maximum results, players are encouraged to do a minimum of 2 sessions per week to optimise their development. Private lessons are available at Tennis World with our pool of coaches or alternatively players can work with their own private coach at their respective club.
- Early morning sessions – 6.30am – 8.00am
- Day time sessions – 9.00am – 11.00am and 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- After-school sessions – 4.30pm – 6.30pm or 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Private tennis lessons
- Group or individual fitness sessions
- Psychology sessions
Players enrolled in the Performance Program (direct debit) receive free one-hour off-peak court hire per day subject to availability
Players highly ranked competing on the international stage are encouraged to take out a Tennis World Touring Membership (Silver Membership).
- Free off-peak court hire
- Access to gymnasiums at both Melbourne Park and the National Training Centre
- The flexibility to suspend membership when travelling interstate or overseas