Current Offers Melbourne
Tennis World facilities in Melbourne remain open with some restrictions on play. Customers will be able to access two exciting offers for private coaching and court hire.
To find out more details on the implications of current restrictions, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Private Lesson Offer
We are so pleased to be able to continue delivering private lessons for our customers. These lessons are one-to-one only except if players reside in the same household.
Private lessons can be purchased by packs of 10 at a discounted rate.
- 60-minute lesson 10-pack $799 (normally $900)
- 45-minute lesson 10-pack $699 (normally $800)
- 30-minute lesson 10-pack $499 (normally $600)
We will also offer our direct debit rates for all privates on a pay as you go basis.
- 60 minutes $88
- 45 minutes $76
- 30 minutes $55
Lessons must be completed before 30 September 2020. Private lessons scheduled to run in week one of term 3 will still be run (scheduling may be adjusted in line with coach availability) and our coaching team will be contacted directly to arrange a suitable time for your private lessons if the time does change.
Tennis is still a sport which can be played and enjoyed during the current stage 3 restrictions in place.
Although we have suspended all membership payments there are still specific benefits you can access as a Tennis World member during this period.
Become a member today and you will have:
- No membership payments taken until suspensions are lifted post lockdown.
- 50% off court hire, with a further 10% engaged if booked online during this suspension period
- 10% off all pro-shop merchandise including racquet restrings
- 25% discount off a performance tennis racquet upon signing up
- New member welcome pack valued at $157.50
- 4x guest player passes
- 3x cardio passes
- 1x 50% off private lesson
A one-off $49 joining fee will apply (usually $99).
This joining fee comes with a welcome pack valued at $157.50!