The Performance Program offers world class facilities in a squad training atmosphere with high quality registered and qualified Tennis Australia coaches.
The Tennis World Performance program has a proven track record in developing successful nationally and internationally ranked players transitioning into National and State programs, full athlete scholarships at US colleges, and on to the professional tour. The Tennis World Performance program will assist young players by creating opportunities for them to pursue and excel into their chosen field.
The Tennis World Performance program features:
- The option to combine schooling with the Performance Program (Melbourne Only)
- Highly intensive on court training sessions based on best practices worldwide utilising both Outdoor and Indoor Plexicushion Courts and Outdoor European Clay Courts.
- Personalised coaching focusing on individual weaknesses
- Tactical awareness and development
- Off-court physical conditioning in select group sessions/individual conditioning sessions available at cost
- Technical aids including PlaySight data analysis and radar gun
- Entry with a Junior membership to UTR competitions and tournaments run through Tennis World.
- Educational workshops
- After-school sessions – 4.30pm – 6.30pm or 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Private tennis lessons
- Group or individual fitness sessions