Ryan is a dedicated Athletic Performance Coach, driven to help athletes achieve their sporting dreams. Along with a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science and Strength & Conditioning, Ryan draws upon 10+ years of coaching experience in both Tennis and Strength & Conditioning to formulate his approach to athletic development. He works with a diverse range of athletes, spanning multiple sports from juniors to sub-elite. Specialising in Tennis, he currently works with players ranked inside the ATP top 350 and WTA-ranked players as well as helped players transition from playing juniors or AMT level tournaments to scoring their first professional points.
- Masters of Exercise Science (Strength & Conditioning)
- Bachelor of Exercise Science & Human Movement
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 2
- Tennis Australia Club Professional Coach (Level 2)
- Certificates 3 & 4 in Fitness
Favourite Programs at Tennis World?
Performance Passport & Personal Training
Life away from the courts?
You will find Ryan catching up with family and friends, reading and exercising.